Saturday, December 5, 2009

DISNEYLAND AT CHRISTMAS TIME

I finally got my computer back and I have a lot of blogging to do.

When I was off for my Winter break, we took Gavin to Disneyland on a Friday. We had such a great time. We hardly waited in any lines and got through so many rides right away in the morning. Gavin liked it so much more this time. He was pointing to a lot of stuff on the rides and he liked the characters that were dressed up. His favorite ride was the carousel and he wanted to keep going on when we passed it. Once the sun went down, it got so much more crowded and the lines were crazy. I think everyone was coming to see the lights and decorations. We didn't want to leave before the parade so we walked over to California Adventure and walked around and happened to see their Pixar parade. We went back to Disneyland early and got a front row spot for the parade and it was worth the wait. Gavin was completely amazed with the parade and couldn't get over it. I can't wait to take him back again!! Thank you so much Danielle, we really appreciate it!









Here are just a couple cute characters from the parade




No comments: