Sunday, December 27, 2009

We had Christmas Eve at our house with my side of the family, some of Nate's family and a couple other people.  It was A LOT of work, but very worth it!  I didn't take very many pictures, but here's a couple.  I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!!

This was the dining room table that I set for dinner and NO ONE used it.  We had too many people for a sit down dinner, so it ended up just being decoration.






These were the place cards for the three little munchkins!



My Nana and Bob


Gavin with his Grandma and Papa.  Everytime we ask Gavin if he wants to go see his grandma, he says, "Mama" and when we get there, and all he wants is "Paaaa"


Amy and I


Max and Mike



1 comment:

Ali said...

Your table is beautiful! I bet it was a lot of work but I'm sure everyone had a great time.