Wednesday, December 9, 2009

DECK THE HALLS

I feel like we took the boxes of Christmas stuff out weeks ago and the decorating just keeps carrying on. I put the tree up and decorated it before Thanksgiving and I keep thinking of other things I want to do. I think I am finally done and tired of putting more stuff up. Gavin has been a lot better than I expected with touching the tree and all of the stuff sitting around. He has gone up a couple of times and pulled on the ribbon and bounced a couple of the balls on the ground, but nothing too bad! He was completely amazed with the lights when we first got them out! He really thinks the tree is pretty cool just to look at.



He is helping us hang the lights and ornaments




This is my favorite picture of him looking at the tree



1 comment:

Ali said...

You put your tree up BEFORE thanksgiving??? Do you have a fake tree?? The decorations look great:-)