Monday, November 30, 2009

NO COMPUTER

Last Tuesday, I was on my computer and it froze up and would not do anything...it never worked after that. We took it into Apple and they were not able to fix it in the store. They had to send it out to be repaired. Since we have had this same problem multiple times, they offered to replace the hard drive for free and it would be like brand new. The bad thing is we have lost everything on there, including all of our pictures. Thank God I have kept all of our camera cards with them on there and I have uploaded a lot of them onto different sites. I feel completely lost without a computer and have realized how much I depend on it everyday. Anyway, I will have a lot of blogging to do when I get it back. Remember to save your pictures more than one place!!

1 comment:

Shelbie Molnar said...

As I was reading this I was just dying for you thinking you lost all of your pictures. Thankfully you have then backed up!!!