Wednesday, July 27, 2011

MY BIRTHDAY

Last Wednesday, I turned 29 and I had the perfect day!  We got up in the morning and the 3 of us got to go for the first ultrasound and see Baby Lorge.  It is always so exciting to see the baby and hear the heartbeat.  Everything looks good!  There is ONE baby, the heartbeat was 133, and they gave me the official due date of March 3rd.  She said the baby was probably the size of a sunflower seed.  Seeing Baby Lorge #2 was very exciting because we had Gavin with us and he got to see it too!  He was a little confused because on the way there, we were telling him that we were going to the Dr to see the baby.  When we got there, he didn't actually see a baby.  He understands that the baby is in my stomach, but its a lot for him to take in.

My scanner isn't working so I took a picture of the picture

Gavin and I spent the afternoon with Amy and Taylor and we went to lunch and did some shopping.  That night, we went to PF Changs for dinner with friends and family.  I had a good time visiting with everybody and eating such good food. 

Me and my favorite boy. . . the only picture I got that day  

This is the last year of my twenties and I can already tell its going to be an exciting one!!

No comments: