Tuesday, April 5, 2011

RANDOM HAPPENINGS. . .

It has been a while since I blogged last, so I have a lot of randomness to share.  Life has been pretty busy for the last couple of weeks and I feel like the last thing I have time to do is blog.

We have taken the kiddos to Disneyland



Spent some time with our stepmom Judy when she was visiting from Korea and our brother George




Had a baby shower at work for my friend Kim and her baby on the way, Molly






Visited with some of Nate's family who came from Minnesota



I have been on Spring break for the past week and have the rest of this one to go.  Gavin and I have been hanging out and I have been cleaning out and organizing ALL of the cabinets and closets in my house.  Its amazing how much junk accumulates in the house.  Feels good to get rid of stuff!

No comments: