Friday, July 2, 2010

PLAYDATE AT THE BEACH



On Thursday, Gavin and I went for a play date in Newport Beach.  My friend Kim from work lives down there and invited a couple of us with our kiddos.  Her complex has a really nice pool with a whole bunch of cabanas around it.  I felt like I was at a resort!  Gavin really liked the pool that day and he hung out on the steps for a long time.


The kids...Can you tell who didn't want to take anymore pictures??


The Girls: Hailey and Caitlyn

The boys: Hunter, Gavin, and Baby Ethan







Thanks for having us over Kim!

4 comments:

Genn said...

Hi Jenna!
Great pictures. Your playdate sounds fun, and your weekend in Huntington sounds so much fun! The kids are so cute sleeping in the bike trailer. How fun. It looks like no one was even on the beach in Newport.

Jenn Borland said...

Jenna! Gavin is so cute! What a beautiful family! Have you decided if you were coming to the reunion? I hope you are!

Claudia Pacciarelli said...

Hi Mrs. Lorge Happy Birthday I hope it was awsome i loved having u as my teacher and i miss u!!!!!
I also have a blogspot i made it two years ago with my friend it's peacegirlswithrainbow.blogspot.com
and my other website...... wolflives.webs.com

Peace,
lourdes

Tawny said...

What a GREAT place for a playdate! Your pictures are all fantastic!!! I saw the ones from the beach on FB and told Amy how good you both are. I bet your Hawaii pics are going to be GORGEOUS! Can't wait to see them!!!