Thursday, July 29, 2010

4th OF JULY

I have been off work since the end of June and we have been so busy!  I don't know why, but blogging is the last thing I feel like doing lately.  I still have pictures from the 4th of July so I am backtracking a little.

This year we went to the parade that was on Main Street.  Gavin was sleeping so late we didn't think we were going to make it.  He ended up waking up right before it started and we walked down there really fast and watched it.  It was fun to watch, but it wasn't exciting like the parades I remember when I was younger.

After the parade, we went to my mom and Robert's and had a simple BBQ.  The kids played in the pool and ran around all day.  We watched the fireworks from the jacuzzi and had a great view.  Gavin really liked them this year.  He sat on Nate's shoulders and clapped a lot!!







He liked this Chick fil A cow








On to Grandma and Papa's. . . .

He took his bear on a serious drive

I don't know how he has this belly because this boy NEVER EATS!!








Hope everyone had a Happy 4th!!

No comments: