Wednesday, April 21, 2010

GAVIN AND ME

On Saturday Nordstroms was having a special event at the Smashbox makeup counter.  If you purchased a certain amount of makeup, they gave you a make over with their makeup and you got a photo shoot with a photographer.  I had a couple of things I needed to buy soon anyway, so it worked out perfect for me!  Nate ended up being really sick on Saturday and couldn't go to the mall, so Jimmy was SUPER uncle and watched both kids while Amy and I got our makeup done.  After I saw the pictures of Gavin and me, I was so happy I didn't have to miss it, so THANK YOU JIMMY!

He was so serious in the beginning and he just stared at the photographer.  After a few minutes, he started to smile and I was tickling him a little!     


Then he called Amy back over and took some of the two of us...we NEVER get these!


2 comments:

Genn said...

That sounds like a fun day. new make up and great pictures! The one of you and Amy is SO good! Frame it for sure.

Tawny said...

How sweet the pictures are!!! Amy told me about that and I was so bummed after I realized that I missed it! What fun!