Saturday, April 10, 2010

FLOWER FIELDS

Amy and I took Taylor and Gavin to the Flower Fields in Carlsbad this week and they are AMAZING!!  It is hard to describe how beautiful and amazing these fields are.  It is just rows and rows of flowers all sectioned off by type and color.  There is not a whole lot to do there, but it is definitely something to see.  We got in trouble for putting them in the flowers so we could get cute pictures!




















This is the best I got of them together


Beautiful view from the top!








3 comments:

Genn said...

So pretty! Are those the flower fields in Carlsbad??

To answer your Q on my blog, yes most of the pics i post now are with my new lens. I love it.

Ali said...

What a beautiful place. You got some great pictures of the little guy!

Jamie said...

beautiful! You guys find the best places for pics!