Wednesday, March 10, 2010

TRADER JOE'S

We went to Trader Joe's tonight and Gavin pushed the little cart around.  He did so good steering and pushing the cart through the store and he is a serious shopper.  It was funny to watch him because he kept walking up to the shelves and acting like he had a really tough decision to make.










This banana bread is so good and it is his absolute favorite.  I showed him where it was on the shelf and he couldn't get enough.  He was grabbing two boxes at a time and loading up the cart.



We didn't buy all of this for him, we were putting this back when he wasn't looking.







It was so cute to watch him shop tonight.  He was so sad to leave the shopping cart behind.  I'm so glad they have the cart to keep him busy because I love to shop at Trader Joe's!!


1 comment:

Genn said...

Gavin looks like a good shopper!

I love his hat!

I also love Trader Joe's. I need to go soon. I'm running out of just about everything.