Tuesday, March 23, 2010

HOPPY EASTER

I took Gavin back to the field that Amy and I LOVE and took his Easter pictures.  The fields are so pretty and green!  Gavin was actually not cooperating and didn't want to do pictures at all, but I think I still got some cute ones.  I couldn't get over how handsome he looked in the cute pink tie.


So sweet





































Then we moved on to The Mission Inn.  He is smelling the flowers








I love this one!








He is off with his Easter basket!



3 comments:

Genn said...

Those are great Jenna. I love that you brought his green chair to the field too! So cute.

Ali said...

The pictures are great. I LOVE the chair idea:-) Where in the world is that field. I have to go! I love the pink tie. The last few pictures are amazing... where were those taken?

Amy said...

He did look so adorable in his little tie! You know what...were obsessed with taking pictures!