Tuesday, March 9, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANA

Last Saturday my family planned a surprise birthday party for my Nana.  It was really fun to see the whole family and to see Nana so surprised!  My Aunt Chris had the party at her new house and it was so nice.  She lives right on a golf course, so we could just go out the back door and let the kids run.  They had a great time going up and down a hill, chasing the geese and taking walks.

Taylor, Emma, and Gavin.  Gavin was not cooperating with the picture taking.

They are all walking in their own direction











Gavin is giving his Great Grandpa Bob knuckles

Nana's cake.  Gavin was loving it!



Happy Birthday Nana.  We love you!


2 comments:

Jammin' with the Jacobsens said...

I LOVE Gavin's outfits! I am having a boy soon and cannot find these surfer brands in small sizes. Where do you find them?

Genn said...

Love that last picture of Gavin eating the cake with his fork and spoon! He is so cute.

PS- Thanks for your comment about he no sugar. Makes me feel a little bit better about quitting!! It was so hard! :)