Wednesday, February 3, 2010

LIGHTSCOOP

Amy was reading blogs and found this really cool thing that attaches to the flash of my camera and it warms the picture.  I received mine today and it seems to be really cool.  I tried to take some pictures in the house tonight to compare and there is a big difference when I use and when I don't.  The lighting is so pale and bright without it.  Trying to get Gavin to stay in one place long enough to take the same picture twice is completely impossible, but they are close enough to compare.

                         top- without the lightscoop        bottom-with it



I still have to play round with it, but here is what I got so far!

5 comments:

Amy said...

That is crazy! I can't wait to play!

Jamie said...

Is that the one that attaches to the on-camera flash?? To bounce it? I saw something like that and it looked so cool- I always attach my speedlight to bounce the flash but sometimes I wish my camera wasn't like 10 ft tall with it! What a difference! I am so going to look that up! thanks for sharing

Genn said...

Oh I'm glad you posted something about the lightscoop Jenna. I want one, but I was going to wait and see what Amy thinks about it.

Post some more of your shots when you are practicing with it!!

Jamie said...

did you guys get the warming one?

Lorge Family said...

Hi Jamie,
I got the warming one and Amy got the regular so we can see the difference. I think she gets hers today. I'm curious to see what the regular one does.