Monday, February 8, 2010

Last night, I took some pictures of Gavin because he was being cute and silly!  I tried using my new lightscoop, but the coloring of these pictures are kind of weird.  I still have some practicing to do, but I liked them anyway!

This is his favorite book right now.  Its a big board book about trucks and he thinks he is reading it...even if its upside down







This is his new trick.  He learned how to climb up in front of the TV.  I think Nate will probably stop this real quick.





And he was climbing on top of his table.  He felt so proud when he stood up and stomped his feet








Him and Zoee had a popcorn party!  Zoee sits close by and waits for Gavin to share.  I finally have to take it away because Zoee ends up being the only one eating any at all!











This is when he started to make silly faces for me!  Sorry for so many pictures.  I just think he is so darn CUTE! Love him...

3 comments:

Genn said...

Cute pictures Jenna. Don't apologize for too many pictures! He is a cutie! Love those silly faces.

I ordered my lightscoop so I am hoping to get it soon. I can't wait to play with i. I hope I can figure it out!

Kris said...

Yep...he's a cutie pie alright!
Genn's Mom, Kris

Diana said...

Jenna you can never have too many pictures...He really is to darn cute...great pictures...