Monday, February 15, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY



On Saturday, Nate and I went to the wineries for a couple of hours and had a day to ourselves, which never happens.  It was a lot of fun and relaxing, but I couldn't wait to come home and get Gavin.  We wanted to go out the day before Valentine's Day so we can spend the actual day with Gavin-our love!

I made heart shaped pumpkin pancakes for my two Valentines on Sunday morning.






On Sunday, we took Gavin to the Irvine Park for Valentine's Day.  It was perfect weather and we had a great time at the park.  We took him to the zoo to see the animals and he thought every one of them was a doggy.  He enjoyed the zoo a lot more this time because he is older and likes to touch and feed the animals.  After the zoo, we walked around the park to the pond and he got to see the ducks.  We went on the train and he loved it.  He kept saying, "Doh! Doh!" (Go, Go).  





















Looking at the ducks









Where is the train??









1 comment:

Tawny said...

Such a fun day! I never think to go there, but I know you and Amy always have a good time there, we'll have to go soon!