Tuesday, April 3, 2012

MY SWEET BOYS

 My two favorite boys.  I love being their mommy.  They make me so happy every day and I cannot imagine life without both of them.  Life has gotten pretty busy and overwhelming at times, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.  I am anxious to see them interact when Grant gets a little older.  Gavin can hardly wait for him to be old enough to laugh and play with him!  He is so proud of his baby brother and always likes to show people "his baby."


Gavin loves when Grant wakes up.  He always lets me know when his eyes are open.  Once he sees him awake, he usually will stop what he is doing to come and rub his head, give him kisses, and talk to him.    Sometimes he can't resist and does all of these things when Grant is sleeping.  I tell him to let him sleep, but he will say that he is being really gentle and just touching him softly!


Gavin always wants me to tell Grant things about him and what he is doing.  He wants me to tell Grant what movie he is watching, what toy he is playing with, what he is eating, and so on


He plays peek a boo with him and hopes that he is going to smile or laugh.  He says that Grant is going to smile pretty soon!


Gavin reminds people that Grant is very little and they need to be gentle and touch him softly.  He doesn't want us to drive too fast in case Grant gets scared.


When Grant cries, Gavin will come over and say in his sweet, dramatic voice, "Oh Buddy, what's the problem?  What's wrong?" or " Don't cry Lil' Fella."
He loves their matching jammies

Gavin likes to take Grant's hand and pretend to make him hit him in the face.  Then he touches his nose and says, "Don't you hit your big brother!"  I know this won't be so fun when Grant is big enough to really hit him:-)

So sweet




These two boys are my world and they just melt my heart! 
Gavin has really adjusted to being a big brother and he has been a great helper.  I love to see him be so sweet and loving with Grant.

No comments: