Monday, June 21, 2010

OUCH

Gavin fell and got pretty scraped up today...and we don't know how.  We were working in the backyard and he was out there helping.  Nate and I walked into the garage and he followed shortly after, but he was SCREAMING!  We thought he was scared because he didn't see where we went, but as he got closer, we saw that he was hurt.  He had a thick layer of dirt all over his face and a lot of dirt in his nose, teeth, and mouth.  His hands and knees were clean, so whatever he fell into, he fell flat on his face.  We think he was running and tripped over a pile of dirt on the side of the house.  Five minutes and a juice later, he was up and running around like nothing happened.

Poor Baby



I guess we should get used to this.  I am sure this is one of many to come:(



3 comments:

Ali said...

Omgoodness... what are we going to do with these boys of ours? They are so rough and tough. Poor little Gavin, his red little nose looks like it hurts :o(

The Walkers said...

oh my gosh! That looks like it really hurt. I guess boys will be boys. He still looks cuter than ever. I love you Gavin!

Diana said...

Oh poor little guy...makes me sad just to look at that cute little face....Amazing what a juice bar will do, makes it all better...:-(