Monday, June 7, 2010

MEMORIAL DAY

Nate and I both went to Vegas over Memorial Day weekend for a Bachelor/Bachelorette Party.  I only went for Saturday night and Gavin stayed with Amy, Jimmy and Taylor.  Thanks again for keeping him over night and taking such good care of him.  Even thought I was only gone for one night, I still missed Gavin a lot:(  We picked him up on Sunday afternoon and we were exhausted.  On Monday we just stayed around the house and got a lot of stuff done.

Someone came around and put these nice flags in every yard in our neighborhood

I went grocery shopping and saw these red, white and blue cupcakes.  It was a pack of three and I got them because I thought Gavin would like them...I was wrong.  First, he got upset because the frosting was getting on his hands and he doesn't like his hands to be dirty.

It fell on the floor and he just kept staring at it.  Then he was over it.  He picked up the cupcakes, put them back in the plastic container and kept saying, "Bye Cookie"!  He didn't want anything to do with them and they had to be put in the trash...no discussion.  So much for the nice surprise I thought he was going to LOVE!


He found this hat in the garage from when he was a lot smaller and he had to wear it.  I am surprised it still fit.  He kept pushing his car back and forth with nothing in it.

We took out this sprinkler toy that we got him last year and he thought it was great.  He likes it a lot more now because he can run in and out of the water.  I hope the weather stays nice!!

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!

No comments: