Wednesday, March 18, 2009

NEW PICTURES

I took Gavin to get his 7 month pictures done, and I LOVE THEM! I couldn't believe that we actually got a smile this time! I have taken him every month for pictures hoping that he would give at least one, but he never does. Anyway, I couldn't decide on which ones I wanted, so I picked a couple of my favorites to buy and then had them email me all of them. I thought I could at least post them for everyone to see. He looks so cute, I just want to squeeze him!






3 comments:

Amy said...

adorable!!!

Diana said...

Oh my gosh could he be any cuter! I love the jeans and belt. He's growing up way too fast already seven months old, can you believe have fast they grow. I love your blog it keeps me up on his development.

Ali said...

He is so cute, I could eat him up!!! He looks like such a happy baby:->