Saturday, March 28, 2009

Gavin in Hawaii

When we were in Hawaii, Gavin had a couple firsts. His first tooth popped through on the bottom! I haven't been able to get a picture yet because it is so tiny, but I will post one when I do. He also got to take his baths in the kitchen sink, which was a complete mess, but he had fun. He started to try and pull himself up on things that are in front of him. The last day, he got to take his first shower. He wasn't scared at all, he liked the water hitting the top of his head.




1 comment:

Shelbie Molnar said...

The Hawaii pics are great. We are planning to go there in October, well I really want to visit some friends in Australlia in October but the flight might be to long for Ryder. How did Gavin do with the time change? Also I sent Val the Hurley sale email so make sure she sends it to you.