Monday, October 6, 2008

MR. & MRS. HOLLAND

My cousin AJ got married on Friday night in Palm Springs so we all went and stayed the weekend out there. We got to stay at the Marriott where they got married and it was sooo nice. His wife Allison works there and arranged for us to stay in a 2 bedroom suite, which worked out perfectly since we were staying with My mom and Robert and Amy, Jimmy and Taylor.

Nate and I with the new Mr and Mrs Holland


Me and Gavin

Gavin and his Daddy

Gavin is screaming for his Auntie Amy

Me and Amy with our baby brother Nathan


I am so glad we remembered to take this picture because we always say we're going to and never get around to doing it. None of us blinked. . . good job girls!!

My cousin Natalie (sister of the groom)

My Nana and Bob with Gavin. Thank You Nana for helping so much with Gavin this weekend!

Gavin hanging out with his Papa waiting for everyone to get ready

Playtime for the cousins :)


This was the view from our balcony. It was beautiful there!

No comments: