Monday, October 6, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Amy and I took Gavin and Taylor to get their pictures taken at JC Penney and they did such a great job! It was quite a chore to get them to both look at the same time and cooperate. My mom came to help us and just be an extra set of hands and they sure came in very handy. . . thanks mom! One of them was either crying, hungry, or just uncomfortable in their costume. They looked adorable and we got some really cute ones! Hopefully the next time I take Gavin for pictures, he'll actually smile at the camera :)

This is my favorite. Is he the cutest little bear ever





My mom bought them these coordinating outfits at the Baby Gap when I was still pregnant with Gavin and Taylor was a tiny baby. It seems like we have had them forever!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! I just love the costumes and the cousin pictures. I can’t believe how much they both have changed.

Ali said...

Jenna, Gavin is so cute. It is incredible to watch how much he is changing in each picture you post. I love the pix of Gavin and Taylor, it is so cool that they'll be able to grow up together so close in age. I love that you guys do so much together. I bet that your mom is LOVING having the two grand babies!
When are you going back to work?