Monday, June 30, 2008

My Baby Shower

This past Saturday I had my baby shower and it was absolutely perfect!! (Thanks to my mom, my sister, Max, Kristin, Allison, and Xavs) Everything was decorated so cute, the food was awesome, and we had a lot of fun. Gavin got so many nice gifts and it is so exciting.

Amy painted the letters to spell Gavin's name to put up in his room. She also made chocolate suckers in the shape of pacifiers and footballs (on the counter). I don't know where she finds the time to do all of the fancy stuff and take care of Taylor! Everything was matching and looked so cute! Thanks Amy


This was the salad bar that was put together and they had everything you can think of as a topping. There was different toppings on both sides of the counter and it was good. Amy also made the matching polka dot tablecloths.


This clothesline had a bunch of summer outfits for Gavin! Thanks Mom


The cake was adorable and it was delicious! It had little bees on it to match the bees on the wall in his room






This is what Gavin's room looks like now...a complete wreck! I have a lot of work to do when I am off this month.

There was so much going on and we got so busy that I never got a picture with my mom. We will have to take one and then I will post it later.

No comments: