Monday, June 30, 2008

Gavin

Nate and I went to another check up ultrasound appointment and the girl gave us more of the 4D pictures. He looks different than the last ones I posted, but still so handsome! He now weighs 4 pounds, 3 ounces and she said that is not big or small, it is more on the small side of average. She also told us that it looks like he has a small head and that is always good!! I can feel him moving around a lot now. I feel like he is tumbling and jerking his body all over the place. I am going to go back on July 31st and they will tell me how much he weighs at that time and it should be pretty close to what his birth weight will be. These weeks are starting to fly by. . .

Once again, he has his hand right by his face. I think he has had a hand by his face every time we have seen him. He looks stressed out.



No comments: