Thursday, May 22, 2008

THE FURNITURE

So the furniture for Gavin's room finally came in yesterday and it is so cute! We are still waiting on the dresser/changing table, but they say that it will arrive sometime in June. I think getting the furniture and putting all of the stuff together that we have been gathering in the closet for the past couple of months has been one of the most exciting times. I find myself peeking in there almost every time I walk down the hallway. Here are some pictures!

This is Nate and Tommy putting the furniture together. I was impressed at how fast this got done because the Lakers game was going to be on and they didn't want to miss it! They didn't want any pictures taken, but I took some anyway.


Zoee is supervising . . .

The crib


This is the bedding. It has a good combination of a lot of colors and bees here and there.



No comments: