Saturday, May 24, 2008

3D ULTRASOUND

We went on Thursday night to get a 3D ultrasound for the baby and he was not cooperating. We were so excited to go and we took our families with us and when we got there, he had his foot all the way up on his forehead and his hands by his face. It's almost like he knew we were all waiting for him to move and he just didn't want to. I tried drinking something cold and laying on my side (which usually always makes him move), and even that didn't work. After a while, he decided to move one of his hands and we got to see a good part of his face. The lady let us go back the following morning to see if he had moved into a different position so we could try and get a better view. He hadn't moved since the night before, but he did move his hands and feet a little once we were in there. I think he is stubborn already, but soooo cute!

He has his arm and fist right in front of his face


You can see his elbow in the bottom left of this picture



The second time we went, the baby kept smiling. She said she can tell I've had an easy and enjoyable pregnancy because the baby seems so happy! (who knows how true that is)

1 comment:

Amy said...

I think my little nephew is adorable already! I do think he's a little stinker already too!