Saturday, August 27, 2011

BABY LORGE #2

IT'S A BOY!!
Gavin is going to have a Little Brother
He has his heart set on the name Chloe, even though it is a boy

On Friday, I went to meet Nate for lunch and we went to an independent ultrasound place to find out the sex of the baby. I had called and they said they can find out at 13-14 weeks and I just couldn't wait.  I was so anxious to know for sure.  We had taken one of the over-the-counter gender tests from Walgreens a couple weeks ago and it said boy, but I wanted to see it with my own eyes.

It is truly amazing to see the baby moving and bouncing around.  He was waving his hand and crossing his legs and pretty much could not stop moving. 




We are excited to have another boy and companion for Gavin.  I have kept everything from Gavin so that makes things a lot easier.  
It is unbelievable how much we love him already!  

3 comments:

Shelbie Molnar said...

Congrats. Gavin is going to be such a great big brother. I was with you on finding out early. Hope your feeling well.

Anonymous said...

AWWWW im so happy for you Mrs. Lorge

Ashley said...

Congrats!!!!