Monday, May 9, 2011

SOME RANDOM THOUGHTS

This wound is couple weeks old, but still looks like this.  He was walking out of the garage door backwards and didn't move his foot fast enough.  He was crying hysterically until he got a Buzz Lightyear bandaid and then it was all better.


I love how sweet he looks when he is sleeping

Something cute he said this weekend:  He brought me the brush when I was going to do his hair and when I said Thank You, he said, "Good Job Mommy.  Thats good manners."  He sure does repeat EVERYTHING lately.

I got some beautiful flowers last week for Teacher Appreciation...I love tulips

THE BEST NEWS...17 more "wake ups" until Summer Break and then I am officially a PART TIME TEACHER!!!  I am going back part time next school year (August) and I cannot explain how excited I am.  The countdown is on to spend so much more time with this cute face :-)




2 comments:

Jamie said...

CONGRATS on going part-time!!! I'm soooo jealous! How awesome that you'll have more time with your sweetie! Just wondering- what lens are ya using for your pics? I love them all, always, and I'm always wondering what you're using....

Almost summer, yay!!!!!

Ali said...

A part time teacher.... I SO envy you!! Are you doing a shared contract?