Monday, September 6, 2010

IT'S BEEN TOO LONG!

It's been waaaaay to long since I have blogged and I hate that.  I hate feeling overwhelmed because I have so much to blog about, but there is just not enough time. I went back to work last month and it is a lot of work to start a new school year and I am just now feeling like things are starting to settle.  When I get home, I want to spend all the time I can with Gavin and cook and clean and grade papers, and everything else that needs to be done.  Anyway, we are still here and I will blog more this week, but here are some of my new favorite pictures of Gavin.  He is getting so big and tries to talk SO MUCH.  He still loves to play with Thomas the Train and his trucks, he is eating a lot of new foods and is just as sweet as ever!  I will give a Gavin update later. . .








Love Him!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

He's such a cutie! I know how you feel, it's so hard adjusting! :)

Ali said...

He is SOOOO darn cute!!
Going back to work is always a challenge no matter how many years you've been at it. I hope you have a great class this year:0)
Keep sharing pictures of Gavin, he just keeps getting cuter and cuter!!

P.S. I STILL have his Birthday gift in my car, one day I WILL bring it by, I promise!!