Wednesday, August 4, 2010

2 YEARS AGO....


Two years ago today, Gavin was born and I can't believe it.  Time has gone by so fast and it kind of makes me sad.  I miss holding him whenever I want for as long as I want.   The past two years has been, by far, the busiest years of our lives.  Having a baby is non stop action, but it is so fun and so worth it.  It is the best to watch our baby progress in front of our eyes and see him grow out of the baby stages and into a little boy.  It is indescribable how much happiness he has brought to our lives!!

Update:
-Gavin is very into Thomas the Trains (not the movies, just the actual trains)
-Still loves the movie Cars
-Loves his bear
-Likes to play with any car, truck, airplane, etc in sight
-Still loves to drink milk
-Likes the pool
-Wants to tell everything to go "ni night"
-Gives high fives and knuckles

He has become a little more opinionated the past couple of weeks and thinks he has to test our patience a lot more than we are used to.  He is still a very sweet natured boy and pretty easy going.  He is very serious and likes to observe every situation when we go somewhere new.

I can go on forever about all the cute things he is doing right now.  It is depressing that I have to go back to work next week because he is at such a fun age right now.  We have had such a great summer and I am terribly sad that it is over:(  There is nothing better than getting up and having nothing more to do than spend every day with my little man.  I love him so much!

1 comment:

Ali said...

where did the time go??? 2 years, wow!!

hey which bagel shop do you guys go to?