Friday, July 24, 2009

GAVIN'S PIRATE PALOOZA

We had Gavin's first birthday party last Saturday even though his real birthday isn't until next Tuesday. We decided to celebrate a couple of weeks early because Andy and Summer were visiting from Nebraska and we wanted them to be there. Anyway, it turned out really nice and we had a great time, it was just SO HOT. We rented a big tent and hung misters all the way down one side and I think that really saved us. I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked of the decorations and all of the people, but everything looked really cute. The balloons went flat right away and the party store told me that it was from the humidity. I can't believe it is all over.
**THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR COMING AND CELEBRATING WITH US!








Friends from Work

Grandma and Papa: Thank you so much for all of the help with getting ready for the party! We really appreciate it. We love you.

Princess Taylor

Gavin's Friend Madalyn

Andy was taking Gavin down the water slide with him

Cousin Dylan

3 comments:

Ali said...

The party was amazing and it was great to see everyone. You are so creative and everything looked great. I think I nominate you and Amy my party planners for Kayden's 1st in March!!

Tawny said...

So adorable! I love it all! I am totally doing the pirate theme for Travis' bday...I know its so far away, but ever since we decided to do pirate for his room, it just fit! Amy told me you were so creative with everything! I'm going to have to email you for all your secrets when April comes around :)

Genn said...

Looks like you put a lot of detail into his first bday party! everything looked so nice. what a cute them for a boy.

those pics you did at the beach in the ship are soo cute. he even had a tattoo and an earing! so creative.