Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter



On Saturday night we went over to Nate's parents house for dinner to celebrate Easter. Gavin got a new toy cell phone from the Lorge Easter bunny and some other treats! He got to spend some time with his cousin Dylan. They both enjoyed trying to suck and eat their new phones, but I didn't get a picture of them doing that.



On Sunday, we went to my parents and spent time with my mom's side of the family. Gavin and Taylor got a new Radio Flyer wagon from their Grandma and Papa and they love it!!!

Hope everyone had a great Easter!

2 comments:

Tawny said...

Thank you!!! You take beautiful pictures, you must love your camera!!! I also tell Amy all the time how much I love Gavin's "swag"...can't wait to shop for baby Hurley for Travis :)

Anonymous said...

Parabéns pelo excelente blog. Gostaria de lhe convidar para visitar o meu blog e conhecer alguma coisa sobre o Brasil. Abração