Friday, January 9, 2009

THE HOLIDAYS

I am really late on posting pictures from Christmas and News Years, but I haven't really had much time to blog lately. I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I wanted to on Christmas, but I have some from New Years in Big Bear. We went up to Big Bear for New Years with our family and had a great time. It wasn't snowing when we were there, but there was a ton left from the last storm and they were expecting more after we left. We definitely want to go back sometime soon!






All the girls taking a turn going down the hill!

Nate and Jimmy worked on this sled trail in my Aunt and Uncles front yard until 1 in the morning on New Years Eve. They had a great time with the snow blower. We got up the next morning and actually used it for a long time. It was a lot of fun! I fell way too many times.


Gavin tried to eat the wrapping paper instead of tear it because everything goes straight in his mouth

My grandpa dressed up as Santa on Christmas Eve for the babies. It was really cute!

3 comments:

Jenn Borland said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn Borland said...

Jenna, I am working on contacts for the reunion! I know it's a year away, but I think it will take time, and I want to contact as many people as possible. Here is the e-mail I have for it:
co2000shsreunion@yahoo.com. Will you let everyone you keep in contact with know? Thanks!!!!

Shelbie Molnar said...

That first family picture is so cute. It's funny Ryder has alot of the same Hurley clothes as you guys. Good taste.