Sunday, November 9, 2008

3 MONTHS OLD

Gavin was 3 months old last Tuesday and he has started to do so many new things. He went to the doctor and weighed in at 13.5 pounds, and he has grown almost five inches since he was born. . . he is a big boy! I feel like the time is just flying by with him. He just doesn't seem like such a little baby anymore.

He has started to. . .
Smile more often when we want him to. He will smile a lot in the morning and after that, it's hard to get him to do it. I love to see him smile!!

Eat baby food and he LOVES it! He makes noises when he's eating like it tastes so good


Look for his thumb to suck. He has only found it a couple of times, but I wish he could find it more because he gets very frustrated while looking.

Get strapped into the "big boy" part of his stroller

Take a bath in the bigger tub because he splashes and makes a big mess. It is the cutest thing to watch!

6 comments:

Danielle said...

It was nice meeting Gavin tonight and seeing you too! He is quite the cutie!

Shelbie Molnar said...

Thanks for the comment. It was very scary. I got to go see our place today that we were moving into. It was burned completely to the ground. I felt relieved and guilty at the same time as others cried looking at their homes gone. Were just lucky ours was still empty.

Ali said...

wow, Gavin is getting so big and cuter and cuter in every picture. I love the bath tub clip!!

Ali said...

Thanks for the comment. It is so scary, but nice to know that others have been through it as well. When do you go back to work?

Diana said...

Jenna your little guy is getting so big and so cute. I love the picture of Gavin sucking his thumb, I hope Kayden sucks his. Thank you for encouraging Ali, the whole experience was so scary for her and Jeff. It's been such a roller coaster for them the past 2 years so we're all grateful and relieved everything looks ok.

Ali said...

Hey email me your address. My email is aliekhat@ca.rr.com